Website and logo use
Website usage information and cookies
A cookie does not identify individuals personally, but it does identify computers.You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We may gather your IP address as part of our business activities and to assist with any operational difficulties or support issues with our services.This information does not identify you personally.
Using images, videos and text from our website
- We (Mummy’s Wish) encourage you to use the material (images, videos and text) on this website to educate yourself and others, to promote our work or to fundraise for us. There are some limits:
- If you want to use material for commercial purposes or to fundraise for us through your business or other commercial activity (such as selling a book or CD) you need special permission before doing so. Please contact us.
- You need to make sure that you do not change the material in any way and that you acknowledge us as the owner as follows: © Mummy’s Wish Inc [year]. All rights reserved. Used by permission. Source: www.mummyswish.org.au
- You will need to get separate permission from the owner of any material marked “used by permission [name of owner]” (because it belongs to someone else).
- If you want to fundraise for us, make sure you download our Fundraising guidelines.
- You will not use our material to fundraise for anybody else.
- We can ask you to stop using our material at any time at our complete discretion.
Using logos and other trademarks from our website
- You are only allowed to use the Mummy’s Wish logo where it is embedded in a banner or other link as set out below. Otherwise, you need to contact us for special permission.
Downloading the Mummy’s Wish logo and web banners or linking to our website
- We encourage you to create a link to our website from your website or other social media sites to educate yourself and others, to promote our work or to fundraise for us.
- There are a variety of links, banners and widgets available which you can access by reading and accepting the following rules:
- You are not allowed to link to us where your website is a business (or other commercial) website without our express permission.
- Please contact us for special permission.
- You will only use the link in ways which protect and enhance our reputation.
- Using the link on your website does not mean that we support or endorse what you do.
- You will make this clear on your website.
- You use the link at your own risk.
- You will not change the link in any way or combine it with any other graphics.
- You will not pass the link on to any other person.
- We can ask you to stop using the link at any time at our complete discretion.
- Mummy’s Wish Inc may take action against you if you misuse the logo and any goodwill you generate by using it will belong to us.
- If you are also fundraising for us, make sure you read our fundraising guidelines.
- All appropriate laws (including the laws of the country in which your website originates) also apply.
This page was last updated on: November 30, 2017.