Seeking a National Marketing & Communications Specialist
To support the growth of Mummy’s Wish, the position of National Marketing and Communications Specialist has been created to raise awareness of Mummy’s Wish. Working closely with the National CEO, the primary purpose of the role is to raise awareness of the organisation’s services and increase financial support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement campaigns and content to engage donors; drive fundraising revenue; tell the Mummy’s Wish story (and those of the mums they support) and grow their reach.
- Create engaging, compelling marketing content executed across a range of channels including email, direct mail, social media, web, telemarketing, printed collateral, reports and presentations.
- Develop and implement a tactical marketing plan for Mummy’s Wish support services.
- Project manage regular giving and fundraising appeal campaigns (across mail (appeal letters), email, telemarketing and social media channels) including concept, content development, execution and measurement/ reporting.
- Manage Mummy’s Wish social media channels and website content updates.
- Collate, write and execute a bi-monthly enewsletter.
- Write, edit and collate content for and project manage the production of the annual report.
- Review and optimise website content performance.
- Liaise with current and prospective donors, responding to enquiries and identifying opportunities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar communications or marketing role.
- Qualifications in marketing, communication, business or a related discipline.
- Experience across a broad range of marketing and communication activities and channels.
- Strong writing and editing skills including exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong digital marketing experience including a sound understanding of SEO and SEM.
- Superior interpersonal skills including an ability to build successful relationships with key stakeholders.
- A proactive, flexible, adaptable approach to work and ‘roll up your sleeves’ willingness to get things done.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and use your creative problem-solving skills.
- A positive, caring, collaborative and committed approach.
- A growth mindset and commitment to continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small, remote team with a high level of initiative and accountability.
Mummy’s Wish is a values driven organisation who strongly believe their values underpin everything they do. All team members are expected to uphold these values through their work and in the way they represent themselves and the organisation to mums, referral agencies, donors, partners and other external stakeholders.
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity where you will contribute to making a difference to individual’s lives, please get in contact with Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 0435 765 828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest.