Is your organisation looking to support a small non profit making a big impact?

Selecting Mummy’s Wish as the recipient of your corporate fundraiser is a purposeful way to support Mummy’s Wish so that we can immediately help mum’s with cancer throughout Australia.

You may be part of a membership group hosting an annual event or would like to establish a fundraiser in your state. You may like to create your own event – we would be delighted to discuss your ideas.

Connecting us with colleagues or industry contacts that are looking to strategically align with a charity is also a wonderful way to support Mummy’s Wish.

Every day around Australia approximately 13 families – with young children – have their lives turned upside down when they get the shocking news that their mum has cancer. We currently support 20% of mum’s throughout Australia who are diagnosed and have children aged 12 and under – help us to support the other 80%. 

e: corporate@mummyswish.org.au

p: 1300 045 741