We understand how a cancer diagnosis can have a different impact on mums than on other members of the family, so we’re here to help mums get the assistance they need to access further support services that are available so they can focus on what really matters—getting well, and being a mum.
And we couldn’t do this without the incredible support of individuals, organisations and community groups across Australia.
How to get involved
There are a number of ways you can help raise awareness and vital funds for Mummy’s Wish in your workplace, school, community or as an individual. Some of the most popular ways to fundraise include:
- Casual days or a sausage sizzle for a gold coin donation at school or work
- Setting yourself a challenge and asking for support – it might be a physical challenge like running or a personal challenge like shaving your hair or quitting coffee for a month
- Host an event such as a morning tea, movie night or trivia night. Every dollar you raise helps make a difference to Australian families where mum has cancer.
- Dedicate your special occasion or milestone birthday
- Raise funds in memory of a loved one.
Set Up your Own Support Page – One of the easiest and most popular ways to raise money for Mummy’s Wish is to set up an online fundraising page (and it means you don’t have to complete a Registration form!).