Mummy’s Wish has been helping Mums with cancer since 2007 thanks to supporters like you!
Thank you for choosing to support Mummy’s Wish
We are so grateful that you have decided to raise funds for Mummy’s Wish and can’t wait to share in your fundraising journey.
We understand how a cancer diagnosis can have a different impact on mums than on other members of the family, so we’re here to help mums get the assistance they need to access further support services that are available so they can focus on what really matters—getting well, and being a mum.
And we couldn’t do this without the incredible support of individuals, organisations and community groups across Australia.
For this, we thank you.
How to get involved
Fundraise for Mummy’s Wish
There are a number of ways you can help raise awareness and vital funds for Mummy’s Wish in your workplace, school, community or as an individual. Some of the most popular ways to fundraise include:
- Casual days or a sausage sizzle for a gold coin donation at school or work
- Setting yourself a challenge and asking for support – it might be a physical challenge like running or a personal challenge like shaving your hair or quitting coffee for a month
- Host an event such as a morning tea, movie night or trivia night. Every dollar you raise helps make a difference to Australian families where mum has cancer.
- Dedicate your special occasion or milestone birthday
- Raise funds in memory of a loved one.
Every dollar your raise will help us to:
- Provide each mum with an experienced support coordinator to provide emotional support and information
- Provide practical support such as house cleaning sessions or meal delivery to families where mum is undergoing treatment such as chemotherapy
- Provide hospital car parking vouchers or fuel vouchers to ease the financial strain on families
- Supply books and other resources to help mums talk to their children about what they’re going through and how it may affect their family
- Provide each mum with a voice-recordable Comfort Bear for each child under 12 years so mum can leave a little message for them to hear when they’re not together.
If you have an idea you’d like to discuss, need advice or have any questions in regards to fundraising for Mummy’s Wish, fill out the enquiry form below, or email us, and our Community Fundraising team will be in touch to bounce around ideas to get the ball rolling.
If you’ve already got a plan of what you want to do, click here to register your fundraiser and we will be in touch soon to help you get started.