Corporate Engagement has always, and continues to be critical to the ongoing sustainability of Mummy’s Wish. As a small under resourced non profit with no government funding we appreciate corporate support and are focussed on growing awareness of our impact and the need for financial support.

Every day around Australia approximately 13 families – with young children – have their lives turned upside down when they get the shocking news that their mum has cancer. We currently support 20% of mum’s throughout Australia – help us to support the other 80%. 

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Strategic Partnerships

Campaigns and Appeals

Workplace Giving

Corporate Fundraiser Recipient

Corporate Volunteering

Book a Boardroom Presentation

We create shared value and mutually beneficial, long term relationships. We thank the following corporate organisations and foundations for helping us to make a positive impact and provide more mums with cancer, and their families, with the practical support they need when they need it. 

  .        

Aberdeen Standard Investments is a leading global asset manager dedicated to helping investors around the world reach their desired investment goals and broaden their financial horizons.  We provide expertise across a breadth of markets, asset classes and investment approaches. Approximately 1,000 dedicated investment professionals are located globally, close to our clients and the markets where we invest. Additionally, 500 client specialists work closely with investors and advisors to understand our clients’ needs and deliver world class investment solutions.  As at 30 June 2019, we manage €587.6bn (£525.7bn/US$669.1bn) on behalf of governments, pension funds, insurers, companies, charities, foundations and individuals in 80 countries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fortnum Foundation

Queensland Community Gambling Fund

Lord Mayor’s Charitable Trust

Dry July Foundation

Kedron Wavell Services Club