We are looking for a motivated and super efficient full-time Administration professional to join our busy team here at Mummy’s Wish. You will be the traffic controller for a small, dedicated team – enabling smooth and efficient delivery of our support programs on a day to day basis. Like a traffic controller, you will need excellent communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail, be adaptable and not easily overwhelmed.
This position is pivotal in providing support to the service delivery team of our ‘for-purpose’ organisation so that we can provide practical support to Mums with cancer across Australia.
Internally, you will provide administration and operations support to the service delivery team.
Externally, the role will require liaison and communications with clients, referrers and suppliers.
This is represents a real chance for the right candidate to be part of the growth and development of Mummy’s Wish. You will provide administrative support to support services and manage the general office environment. Although we are based in Brisbane, our presence and reach is national.
We want someone who is up for the challenge of working in a varied role, someone who is thorough, detail oriented but doesn’t sweat the small stuff – someone who loves getting things done.
- First point of contact for our clients, referrers and service providers
- Directing and responding to all organisation enquiries – manage the general MW email account
- Process referrals and other client related paperwork; liaising with clients or referrers to obtain correct referral information
- Source, coordinate and deliver practical support and care packages for our clients, as directed by Support Coordinators
- Establish and maintain relationship with external service providers
- Support the MW Accounts Officer with keeping accurate records of all invoices and receipts
- Data entry to ensure records are maintained accurately – high level attention to detail is a must
- Provide administrative support to the Support Programs Team, including correspondence management, diary management, facilitating meetings and minute taking
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of administration systems and procedures to help deliver our programs efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate and supervise office volunteers
- Inventory purchasing and management
- Manage the general running of the office environment
- Undertake other duties as required, commensurate with existing skills, knowledge and experience
- Support Mummy’s Wish fundraising activities and events as required
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Certificate in Business Administration or demonstrated relevant experience (at least 3 years experience)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the demonstrated ability to apply initiative and problem solve
- Demonstrated strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish effective working relationships
- Strong organisational and coordination skills
- Flexibility and the ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple priorities
- A collaborative and positive working style – a problem solver
- Possess a friendly, approachable, empathetic and helpful manner
- Have a high attention to detail, problem solving skills and initiative
- A willingness to assist in ad hoc projects, as required from time to time
- A current QLD driver’s licence or equivalent
- Willingness to undergo a police check
Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values:
- Empathy and Support
- Connection and Community
- Trust, integrity and accountability
- Excellence and continuous improvement
More information about this opportunity can be viewed in the position description for this role. VIEW POSITION DESCRIPTION
This successful candidate will be available to work at our Banyo office.
When applying for this position you should address the above criteria in a cover letter and send it with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close Monday 11 February 2019, however applicants may be contacted before this date. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as this vacancy is available immediately.